Essex Tourist Guide.com is owned and operated by Essex Tourist Guide Limited - a private, independant Essex based company dedicated to promoting local businesses and attractions throughout the county of Essex.
Launched in 2008, the aim of the Essex Tourist Guide is to increase visitors to our county by providing an online easy to use and advanced search facility for users enabling them to search for bars, pubs & clubs, accommodation providers, restaurants, places to visit, things to do and much, much more.
Each business can include their full contact details such as address, phone and fax numbers, and website and email addresses, allowing direct contact without users having to go through an on-line booking system.
If you own or run a tourism related business based in Essex and would like it featured on the Essex Tourist Guide, please click here for more information on our comprehensive advertising packages and details of how to apply.
In order to continually monitor and improve our services we welcome any comments or suggestions you may have. Please let us know via the Contact us page where you will find our full contact details and enquiry form.
We hope that you find our guide useful in planning your visit to Essex and welcome you to our county.
Company Registration No. 6686585
VAT Registration No. 940 2655 35
Data Protection Act (1998) Registration No. PZ1545008
Did you know?
• Visits to Essex Tourist Guide.com in 2011 increased by over 68% compared to 2010
• More advertising is now conducted on the internet than on radio
• Over 30 million adults in the UK have booked a hotel on line in the last 12 months
• Approximately 80% of homes in the UK have PC's and the majority of these have internet access
• The number of people over the age of fifty using the internet has risen by approximately 250% in the last three years
• An increasing number of people are now choosing to spend their holidays in the UK due to various reasons, the most common being the current economic climate
For links to tourism related websites located throughout the world visit our Resources page where you will find information ranging from accommodation to zoos and everything in between.